Monday 26 March 2012

Teaching Schedule

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am available for private/group yoga sessions!

I am available evenings after 6:30pm and weekend mornings and afternoons to come to your home, office, etc. to teach individuals or small groups.  I specialize in Vinyasa and Hatha Flow but really focus on establishing a personal yoga practice for each individual that I work with.

I teach either 60 minute or 90 minute classes and encourage open communication between myself and all of my students.  Yoga is for everyone, whether beginner or advanced, and it is my aim to make each person comfortable and at ease in their own practice.

Please feel free to email me at hall.samantha23@gmail.com for any questions about rates or to book a session!

1 comment:

  1. will you be teaching at all in the Montreal area?

    ReplyDelete